Friday, May 11, 2012

Rachel at Fairleigh Dickinson University

Rachel Garcia recently visited Fairleigh Dickinson University for the 
Accepted Students Day, and agreed to share her experience on the 
ICE College Blog......




I visited the Fairleigh Dickinson campus and I really liked it. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. 






I attended a special Information Session regarding my intended major,  my mother and I met with a financial aid advisor and found out ways to get loans that will cover some of the costs, I got a chance to eat in one of the dining halls, saw the way the dorms are set up, and walked around the campus. A river runs through the middle of the campus! 


It sucked that it was a rainy day but I think I'm really going to like it at FDU! 




Fairleigh Dickinson University is located in New Jersey;  offering a rich college experience not far from New York City.  


Thanks Rachel and keep us posted at I.C.E. next year!  We wish you a wonderful college experience!
JW  

No comments:

Post a Comment